10 ways to lose belly fat-
Before we get started with the tips to lose belly fat. Let’s know what belly fat really is and what causes a person to gain belly fat. It is nothing but the fat in the belly area which usually is under your skin or even inside your abdominal cavity around the organs. You can even call it abdominal obesity. This is the condition when there is excessive amount of fat around the stomach or abdomen and negatively affecting our health.
There are many agents causing belly fat. Some of them include consumption of sugary foods and beverages, alcohol, trans fats, inactivity, stress, genetics etc. Belly fat attracts a host of diseases like diabetes, some cancers, it even increases risks of heart disease. Let’s count the top ten ways to lose belly fat:
- Eat a high protein diet : Proteins are the major nutrients that can help you lose belly fat easily. Consuming them increases your metabolism as well as helps you retain your muscle mass. It is said that People who eat proteins tend to have less belly fat.
- Reduce the intake of sugary foods: Though sugary foods are tasty and attractive, they cause a lot of negative impact on our body resulting in belly fat, diabetes etc. You should give up sugary food while on the attempt to lose belly fat. It makes major difference.
- Do a lot of cardio and indulge into a lot of physical activities: This is one of the most effective ways to lose belly fat. It helps in improving health as well as burning calories. Doing cardio at least 5 times a week will help you lose belly fat and even maintain your health.
- Reduce your levels of stress : Increase in your stress levels triggers to increase of appetite which leads to abdominal fat. Indulge yourself into activities that help you reduce stress. For example activities like yoga, meditation etc.
- Get yourself some minimum amount of sleep : It is true that lack of sleep indulges into weight gain and abdominal fat too. A minimum amount of 5 hours of sleep is required to not gain any sort of weight which includes belly fat.
- Reduce on consumption of alcohol : Though alcohol has a small amount on benefits but it gets harmful when taken too much. Reducing it’s consumption may result in weight loss and even loss of belly fat. It’s not necessary to give it up completely but it’s always better to take it in limits.
- Consume Green tea : This one of the efficient ways to reduce belly fat. Drinking green tea boosts our metabolism. The efforts of losing belly fat doubles up when we consume Green tea and do exercises along with it.
- Drink plenty of water : Regardless of dieting, drinking plenty of water the entire day increases our metabolism. It helps in the removal of wastes and toxins and improves our health overall which even reduces belly fat. Consume at least 8 glasses of water in a day.
- Take more fiber into your diet : Fibers help you reduce your belly fat too. Soluble fibers such as oats, apples, cherries help in increasing the speed of burning the belly fat.
- Choose the right diet for your body : The right diet consists of three major ingredients that is protein, fiber and healthy fats. It may contain high protein snacks like nuts, seeds, unsweetened dried fruit, dark chocolate pieces etc. Make sure you add peanuts as they reduce the action of fat storage genes.