1. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour.
2. Some People don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
3. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
4. Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
5. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens.
6. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
7. Life is too short for long-term grudges.
8. I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
9. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
10. I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.