Aishwarya Rai Bachhan has always been known for her indelible personality and charm, lined up in ell to her ravishing sex appeal and mesmerizing voice. This queen of many hearts, across the world has always left a spark of her enticing personality.
The list of the 10 unknown interesting facts on Aishwarya Rai Bachhan is:
1. Aishwarya was invited by the U.S.A ‘s then president George W Bush for a luncheon on his visit to India. However, sadly, she was not able to grant this wish of the president.
2. She represented our country in the Miss World 1994 Pageant, competing with the 87 other countries, she finally ended up bagging the Miss World 1994 title.
3. Her popularity has even reached the Netherlands. In fact, it is said that one of the tulips in the Keukenhof Gardens in the country were named after her.
4. She was once invited to be one of the Juries in the Cannes international film festival, which was held in Cannes, France. She is the first Indian actress, who has received such an opportunity.
5. She never wanted to be an actress. Since her childhood she always wanted to study medicine and get a diploma in it. Even her favorite subject has been zoology.
6. Aishwarya Rai was also invited in Hollywood on the very famous Oprah Winfrey’s show. The first ever Indian to receive an opportunity to appear on the American show.
7. She is cited as the “Most beautiful woman in the world” by the media.
8. She is the brand ambassador of several charity organizations and even made her first commercial for the Camlin pencil when she was just in the ninth grade.
9. She also bagged the trophy for “Miss Photogenic” award and Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty – Asia and Oceania.
10. In 2003, she became a global brand ambassador of L’Oréal, along with Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria, and Penélope Cruz.