Cinderella, Alice in wonderland, Snow white, The lion king, Finding Nemo etc. have always been an eye candy not only within the kids but also the adult’s age group. The animated movies are made, keeping in mind to always portray something good, through the motion.
These movies are not only a source of entertainment but also an important resource of inspiration!
Every movie ends up leaving a positive message at the end, which can be helpful to lead a good life!
Here is a list of 20 lessons to learn from Disney Movies:
- THE LION KING: Don’t run from the past but learn, what it has to offer.
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” —Emperor of China
- PETER PAN: Getting older is imminent but growing up is a choice. Always Cradle the little child in you irrespective of your age.
“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”—Rafiki
- BRAVE: Your fate resides within you, you only have to be courageous enough to witness it.
“There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.” —Princess Merida
- POCAHONTAS: Listen to your heart and always be true to yourself.
“Listen with your heart; you will understand. Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.”—Grandmother Willow
- FINDING NEMO: When life pulls you down, then there is nothing better but to just keep swimming. It will definitely take you a long way ahead.
“When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.” —Dory
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: True beauty lies not in how one looks, rather how one treats others.
“But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” —Narrator
- DUMBO: What makes you different also make you astonishingly special.
“The very things that held ya down are gonna carry ya up, and up, and up!” —Timothy Q. Mouse
- TANGLED: Step out of your comfort zone as that’s where the life truly begins to unravel.
“All those days watching from the window, all those years outside looking in, all that time never even knowing just how blind I’ve been. And it’s like the fog has lifted, and at last I see the light. —Rapunzel
- UP: Never give up on your dreams as there are many adventures that yet await.
“Thanks for the adventure — now go have a new one!” —Ellie
- RATATOUILLE: Let your past inspire you, let it motivate you but never let it pull you back.
“You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” —Gusteau
- THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH: Close friends are life’s greatest and most abiding treasures. Cherish your time together.
“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie the Pooh
- THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG: No matter how many jerks and blows life throws at you, you can still achieve your dreams through hard work and determination.
“It serves me right for wishing on stars. The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” —Tiana
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND: No matter what happens in the world around you, you have the power to build your own reality.
“I’m not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.” —Cheshire Cat
- CINDERELLA: Materialistic possessions can be vanished with a wink but no one can ever seize your dreams.
“No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” —Cinderella
- ALADIN: It is what’s on the inside that counts, nothing else matters.
“Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” —Merchant
- THE LION KING: Don’t take life too seriously.
“It means no worries for the rest of your days. It’s our problem-free philosophy, Hakuna Matata!” —Timon and Pumbaa
- MEET THE ROBINSONS: Forever and always, keep moving forward.
“You just focused on the bad stuff when all you had to do was let go of the past and keep moving forward.” —Lewis
- WRECK-IT RALPH: No one is perfect but being yourself is the most perfect thing you can do in your life.
“I’m bad, and that’s good. I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” —Ralph
- BROTHER BEAR: Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes before judging them.
“You’re gonna get a whole new perspective on things!” —Tanana
- LILO AND STITCH: Family isn’t defined by love but by love and acceptance.
“Ohana’ means ‘family,’ and ‘family’ means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.” —Lilo and Stitch