Five reasons why travel insurance is important:-
Travel insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, lost luggage any other accident while traveling internationally or domestically. Insurance can be made for exactly that trip or for multi-trips. You might think that the trip will be relaxing and that nothing can go wrong. But it’s always good to be safe. The fact that these insures are lucrative makes it another reason for you to go for the insurances. Five reasons you need to get a travel insurance can be as follows:-
1) Cancelation –Vacation time here? Going out with family on an expensive trip? Thanks to technology, you’ve paid for reservation already. And the flights tickets too! So everything’s set. Now, what if you or one of your mails member is sick? You will lose all your money. However, if you’re insured, you can claim insurance and get at least a part of the money. You will be disappointed the trip did not happen, but you at least get a part of the money back.
2) Medical purposes – This is probably the main reason a person might go for a travel insurance is for medical reasons. You have to make sure you’re adequately insured. The medical bills in The States are very expensive. This insurance will help you cover it. The public hospitals might be in a poor condition or you might need air ambulance. Travel insurance might come in handy during that time.
3) Travel disruption – You’ll never know when bad weather hits and your flight gets delayed or when you’ll have to wait in the airport for a long time because your flight got delayed. It’s preferable to add Travel disruption in your insurance policy even though it costs a little extra. It’ll help you in situations like this.
4) Theft – No county or city is free from theft. Every country has robberies, thefts and related crimes. Especially during the peak season, the robbery rate may raise up also. This insurance will cover you for loss of money or theft and even helps in replacement of passport. Therefore, it’s better to be insured.
5) Peace of mind – One of the most important reason to get an insurance is peace of mind. Travelling is relaxation time. You don’t have to worry about things when you are insured. You can go to the destination, relax, enjoy and come back happily.