Home remedies are the best as they do not affect the skin and the body. Natural ingredients can do the trick and create magic when it comes to removing sun tan during summers. There are many products that are available in the market, however, they all contain certain chemicals that harm our skin in one or the other way.
Home remedies are safe, healthy and do not harm the body at all. They are easy to use as the products used for making a paste to apply on the skin are easily available in our kitchens. Or they be bought from the market without any hassle. Here are the 8 home remedies that that remove sun tan :
- Take a bowl and add powder of multani mitti in it. Add water and milt in it. You can also add rosewater in it if you like. The quantity of multani mitti should be more than water and milk. mix it well and apply it on your skin or face. Do not forget to apply it at least twice during summers. It will clean your skin thoroughly and help remove tan.
2. Take 2 spoons gram flour and 2 spoons of milk to it. Mix it well and apply it ion the skin. It is really beneficial in removing tan from your body and also works wonders for dry skin.
3.Tomato helps in removing tan. Squeeze tomato and add its juice to gram flour, rose water and multani mitti. Apply on your skin and wash after it gets dried. You can apply the juice of tomato regularly as well. It is very good for skin.
4. Cucumber is a very good tan remover. You can either make a paste of cucumber and add gram flour to it and then apply on your face. Or you can mix it with the tomato juice to achieve the results. This paste, too, can be applied daily.
5. The rind of the orange can be converted into powder easily. Make a paste of that powder by adding water or milk and few drops of lemon it. Orange is very good for skin. It helps in peeling off dirt and gives the fresh skin. You will see that your tanned skin has vanished after applying this paste at least once a week.
6. Gram flour, wheat flour, rice flour can be mixed well with milk. Form a paste with these ingredients and apply it your face at least twice a week to get the desired results.
7. Take 1 tablespoon finely powdered oats and add only few drops of rose water, mashed banana and 2-3 drops of extra virgin olive oil. Mix all well and make a smooth paste. If required, add 1 spoon of milk and leave it for about 5 minutes. Then apply on face for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water and then touch your face skin and feel the soft and smooth texture and the glow of skin. You can use this face pack only once a week as it will work its magic and the impact would stay for long.
8. Mix gram flour and malaai i.e. cream well and form a paste. Apply it on your face at least twice a week to have a flawless skin.