Cancer is a dangerous disease, which gets expressed in any part of the body in the form of coagulated mass of cells, which is called tumor. By the time one comes to know about it, it is already late. Because initial stages rarely get detected and when the things become clear, it gets spread largely in the body.
As soon as, it gets diagnosed, patient should immediately switch over to Naturopathy treatment. Yoga alone cannot cure cancer, but yes if combined with Naturopathy, then a patient can enhance his life and slowly will come back to normal.
Though Yoga Guru Ramdev claimed that regular practice of seven Pranayama popularized by him had successfully cured any type of cancer within 6 to 9 months along with the consumption of wheat grass juice and eating neem and Tulsi leaves.
A Delhi based Yoga therapist of South Delhi(Subhash Sharma, who spent 19 years in a gurukul in Rajasthan and is also a post-graduate from the Kasturba Medical College, Manipal) strongly recommends that Yoga can cure any type of cancer but only the condition was that, an experienced practitioner should be hired, not just mass teaching of Yoga.
It is very true that if Yoga is complimented with Naturopathy then the patient shows a quick recovery provided the patient has 100% faith in it.
- Wounds do not heal easily
- Unnatural bleeding or discharge
- Indigestion and difficulty in swallowing
- Cough or repeated hoarseness in the throat
- Loss of weight for no reason
- Change in the colour of skin
- Loss of appetite
- Blood or pus coming out of the stool
- Constant fever
- Constant itching
- Lump in the breast
But these symptoms do not specify that one has a cancer, till it is diagnosed.
- Contaminated food
- Active or passive smoking
- Consumption of pan masala, Gutka, tobacco, liquor, etc.
- More consumption of tea, coffee, sugar, salt, tinned food, meat, etc.
- Fear, worries, tension
- Use of excessive medicines and too many x-rays
- Unnatural and food lacking roughage
- Adulterated food
- Oily and spicy food
- Wrong way of cooking and eating
- Consuming stale food or food stored in refrigerator for too long.
- Use of plastic and aluminum utensils.
– Though cancer is organ specific but still the whole body should be treated
– Fast for few days on lemon juice water.
– Then for a few days only on grape juice (If a cancer patient lives only on grape juice for 6 weeks then he can be cured permanently soon).
– If grape juice is not available then coconut water, pineapple juice, orange juice, carrot juice and green vegetable juice can be used.
– Then switch over to uncooked food like- all types of fresh seasonal fruits, vegetables, raw coconut, sprouted cereals, (green gram, moth, alfalfa, etc.), soaked raisins, black raisins and figs, etc.
– Fruits and vegetables of different colours are very useful as they contain anti-cancer phytonutrients.
– Leave on uncooked food for long duration.
– Consume one gram of turmeric daily as it cures cancer.
– One spoonful of basil juice and one spoonful of honey should be taken every morning and evening.
– Consume soya bean milk in place of animal milk.
– Five margosa leaves and five basil leaves must be eaten daily.
Mud Therapy: Apply mud pack on the stomach for 20 to 30 min and then Enema should be given.
Water Therapy: Hip bath for 5 to 10 min. is also beneficial.
Twice a week wet sheet pack on the body.
Steam bath once a week should be taken.
Sun bathe every day for sometime (10 min.)
Some walking and slight asana should be done. Open air, mental and physical rest is must. As cool mind recover’s fast. Surya Namaskar is very good
Pranayama techniques such as Nadi shodhan, Ujjayi Pranayama, Kapalabhati and simple breath is very useful in improving anxiety, tension and sleep disturbances. Pranayama facilitate the person to access the prana (life force) and channel through the complex energetic network within the body. It also helps in blood circulation, better oxygen supply and related metabolic functions.