There are many countries that produce chocolates which people die for. People don’t need any reason to devour chocolates. They are not desserts or a sweet snacks, they are a feeling we swear by. Let us take a look at the countries that produce the best chocolates in the world.
- Amedei produces the popularly known Ferrero Rocher and others like Venchi, Perugina Sutti are produced by a famous company called Amedei. It produces approximately 6 billion pounds of chocolates every year.
2. Godiva, the Godly chocolate is produced in Belgiumalong with other renowned brands like Nirvana, Neuhaus and Floranne. 15 chocolate factories and 2000 shops make this a world famous destination for chocolates.
3. The entire range of Cadbury’s are at the United Kingdom. The Giant Buttons, Nestle Areo, Cadbury Crunchie you name it.
4. Nestle and Lindt and various chocolates have been produced by Switzerland, the heaven on Earth.
5. France gives the chocolates that are a fusion of alcohol and cocoa. They are yummy, delicious and can get anyone and anything started.
6. Bounty, Snickers, Mars and Twix, some of some brand of chocolates are produced in Denmark.These can certainly come under the domain of hygge and good life full of sinful pleasures. Denmark is one of the largest producers of chocolate in the world.
7. Topping the chocolate charts next is France. The sinful indulgence of having alcohol and cocoa packed into one! French chocolates are the ones to die for
8. Ritter Sport, Milka, Sarroti, Alpia and Kinder Schokolade are some of the top brands that bring Germanyon to this list of best chocolate producers in the world. The finest ones are found right here.
9. Ibarra, Ricollino, Carlos V chocolate, Taza Chocolate Mexicano are some of the chocolates produced in Mexico. Mexican chocolates were consumed as beverages traditionally.
10. Steamy hot chocolate with churros, Palmera De Chocolate, Valor, Torras, Trufas and tirma are some brands and delicacies found in Spain. We all know..wait.. only a few of us know that Columbus passed on a trading ship full of chocolates. And he thought they were almonds. Confounded!