High blood pressure is not a disease but an alarm to set the system of the body right. High blood pressure is a curse of modern times which can give birth to many diseases which could end up one’s life. Some of the acute diseases are Kidney failure, Eye defects, Heart diseases weakness, Paralysis etc.
These are the indicators which can let you know about high blood pressure.
- Pain behind the head and neck
- Restlessness and irritation
- Mental imbalance
- Pain in chest
- Poor digestive system
- Reddening of the eyes
- Bleeding from the nose and many more
High blood pressure can be due to any of the factors listed below:
- Increase of cholesterol in the blood
- Inefficiency of the kidneys
- Wrong food habits
- Acidic food products like- tea, coffee, salt, sugar, sauce, fried and spicy food etc.
- Working beyond one’s capacity,
- Lack of proper exercises and relaxation
Few ways to control high blood pressure without medicine:
- For few days live only on juices (cucumber juice, carrot juice, banana stem juice, beetroot juice, bathua and coriander juice, spinach juice, coconut water lemon and honey water, bottle gourd juice, wheat grass juice).
- After this live a few days on uncooked food like fruits, salads and sprouts.
- Basil leaves and pepper should be taken together.
- In the morning basil leaves should be taken with honey.
- In the morning take the lemon juice and one spoon of honey dissolved in water, it is very beneficial.
- Drink water kept in a copper vessel overnight.
- Use of Triphala powder is very beneficial.
- Consume two spoonfuls of fresh amla juice in the morning and evening.
- Taking Carrot and Spinach juice in 3:1 ratio respectively is very beneficial. It cures all kinds of high blood pressure.
- The water of coriander leaves, buttermilk, 25 ml juice of sweet margosa leaves is beneficial.
- In high blood pressure, 6 drops of garlic juice in water should be taken 4 times a day.
- Raw garlic with honey or black raisins can be taken to cure high blood pressure. But once the BP comes to normal then the use of garlic should be reduced gradually.
- Daily take air bath and do deep breathing.
- Yognidra and Gyan mudra should be practised.
- During high blood pressure breathe from the left nostril.
- Drink water before the bath.
- Practice yogasanas (shavasana , gomukhasana, ardhamatsyadrasana, vajrasasana, padmasana, tadasana, siddhasana).
- Practise pranayama (nadishodhan, sitkaari and shitali without retention)
- During very high blood pressure, massage over the head and spinal cord with ice for 5 minutes.
- Massage head with sun charged blue bottle oil. (Processing for sun charging should be done only in a glass bottle, kept over the wooden plank and the mouth closed with the cork).
- Drink half a litre water from a sun-charged green bottle (Processing for sun charging should be done only in a glass bottle, kept over the wooden plank and the mouth closed with the cork).
- Usually, massage is done towards the heart but in high blood pressure, it is done away from the heart.
- Whichever remedy is in the reach one can follow that.
Note: Do not stop the medicines which you are already taking at once, but in due course of time you can leave it slowly, as you become perfect day by day. You yourself will feel it is not required.