Allergic eczema affects the skin, this is one of the most distressing elements as compared to other skin troubles because this is not localized but has its connection with the entire system of the body.
❍ Symptoms for Allergic Eczema
In allergic eczema, there is burning sensation, redness, itching and at night the intensity is more accurate, sometimes there is secretion which oozes out, the skin gets hardened and perforated sometimes, it gets converted into blisters, sometimes it is just dry.
Eczema is the disease in which the skin gets rough and thick and there is itching outwardly. The condition may be different but internally the allergic eczema treatments are the same
❍ Causes for Allergic Eczema
Wrong-way of living leads to allergic eczema, unhealthy eating habits which lead to accumulation of toxins, constipation, diseases like asthma suppressed by medicines, allergy, excretory organs are inactive especially the skin.
❍ Allergic Eczema Treatment
There is no permanent cure for it in allopathic medicines but, by Naturopathy Eczema can be cured forever.
Eczema Cure Diet 1 Cleaning Through Liquid Diet
- Fast on vegetable soup, carrot and spinach juice, other liquid diet or live on water from 3 to 10 days.
- Then for 15 days live on a fruit diet.
- For 2 weeks live on a control diet.
Eczema cure diet 2 Natural Foods
The digestive system of one should be strong to fight with allergic Eczema and good enough to function properly. When we talk about foods that would help to maintain a healthy gut, there are two main categories to concentrate.
- Prebiotics: Food for our good gut bacteria. Prebiotics are fibres that we don’t digest ourselves, so they are consumed by the good bacteria in our gut.
- Probiotics: Multiplication of good bacteria in the gut.
Prebiotic and probiotic foods when consumed in combination, work together to create a healthier, happier gut and makes one free with Eczema.
Prebiotic and Probiotic Foods
- Fermented Foods
Eczema cure diet 3 Fermented foods
Fermentation foods are the natural source of probiotics, which create a wide range of tangy, zingy, spicy foods, etc. These fermented foods provide natural probiotics or good gut bacteria to repopulate our healing gut.
Eczema cure diet 4 Fibre
Fibre is a natural prebiotic which acts as the food for good bacteria. This fibre-based prebiotics are found in certain fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
Eczema cure diet 5 Fruits
While fruit is a healthy choice, there are a few fruits which are of utmost importance above the rest for gut and skin health.
They are an excellent addition to a
gut health diet.
They are high in fibre, and a recent study found green apples boost good gut bacteria. Stewed apples have been found to be good for our microbiome, and they may also help to heal our gut. An apple a day keeps the doctor away is a true proverb.
Blueberries: Blueberries are amazing for healthy goodness. A well-known superfood, these are full of antioxidants, vitamin K compounds, and fibre. Studies have also shown that blueberries diversify our gut bacteria.
Bananas: Bananas have long been a standard prescription for an upset stomach. That’s because compounds in bananas work to maintain harmony in the gut microbiome. Bananas reduce inflammation, due to high levels of potassium and magnesium. So slice some on your oatmeal, can use in a smoothie, or can eat raw as a midday snack.
Eczema cure diet 6 Fermented Foods
Fermented foods supply lots of healthy, living microorganisms to crowd out the accumulated unhealthy bacteria, and support overall health of digestive system.
When foods ferment, they create lactic acid or alcohol, which helps to preserve the food. In the same process, fermentation produces large amounts of probiotics, which keeps our gut healthy.
Tips To Manage Chronic Eczema
- Fruits, vegetables and salads are to be taken in ample quantities.
- Drink 2 to 3 litres of water daily.
- Salt, sugar, tea, coffee, soft drinks, liquor etc. should not be used
How to Treat Severe Eczema?
- Boil margosa leaves and wash the skin with water.
- Take enema of margosa water.
- In the morning and evening take hip bath for 7 to 15 minutes.
- In the morning take air bath and sunbath.
- Apply mud pack locally two or three times daily.
- If the spot is aching too much then give steam or hot and cold fomentation. Once or twice a week steam bath and wet sheet pack are beneficial.
- After bath, massage with camphor mixed coconut oil.
- Drink water of sun charged blue bottle.
- Apply blue oil of green coloured bottle processed in sun rays.
- Drink juice of margosa leaves with water on an empty stomach is very efficacious.
Yoga and Pranayama Best for Allergic Eczema Treatment
- In all skin ailments practice Sutra Neti and jalnati.
- Do yoga like paschimottanasana, halasana, matsyasana, bhujangasan, dhanurasan, mandookasana, Janu sirsasana, etc. should be practiced.
- In Pranayama nadishodhan, bhastrika, are very much beneficial.