During the winter season, it becomes a little difficult to take care of the skin as in this season weather is cold and the face always remains dry. Primarily one has to keep the skin away from dryness. This could result in all sorts of skin issues ranging from irritation and white stretches on the skin.
Beauty is that which comes from inside. Beauty is not which needs to polish from the outside, natural glow freshness and attraction appear on the face by eating the right food. Eating green vegetables, fruits and juices regularly provide good skin health. The skin remains beautiful and fresh and glowing. In the market one finds costly and harmful products, so, one can use homemade products for keeping skin healthy. They are not only cheap but do not harm the skin and also gives an everlasting glow to the skin. In olden times, food items like fruits vegetables and Juice had been used to enhance beauty and skincare, so, today also it can be used.
❍ Some of the skincare tips for the winter season are written below:
Pastes and lotions are prepared from vegetables and fruits, which can keep ones, skin clean, dirt free and also soft & fresh.
- Grind basil leaves with milk and apply it on the face, it removes pigmentation.
- Mix Nutmeg with milk, use this on the face, it removes pigmentation and acne of the face.
- Make a paste of milk, cream and honey, use this paste below eyes, it removes the bags under eyes; use of it on lips prevents them from drying and cracking and makes them beautiful.
- Massage of almond oil on the skin not only keeps it soft but also removes wrinkles.
- Use the paste of basil leaves half an hour before bath regularly, it makes the skin charming as basil has a natural bleaching agent.
- Any type of spot on the face can be removed by using nutmeg rubbed with coconut water regularly and washing in the morning with cold water, use it for 6 weeks regularly, it gives expected to benefit.
- Mix lemon juice in the curd apply this on the skin the dead skin becomes alive.
- Rubbing a piece of ripe papaya on the face removes dirt, the blackishness, and wrinkles from the face.
- Cut the potato in circular pieces put them on the eyes, it reduces swelling of Eyes.
- Mix half spoon of lemon juice with half spoon of honey, apply on the face for 10 minutes wash the face with cold water, do it twice a week, the face will glow.
- Apply the juice of an orange on the face for 10 minutes, then wash it, clears the skin color.
- Clean your face with raw milk twice a day, it improves the skin color. The skin becomes soft and smooth.
- Grind the basil leaves in lemon juice, apply this paste on the face, it removes all the spots, patches and pigmentation from the face.
- Apply lemon juice with glycerin in the same proportion at the dry elbow it becomes soft in a few days.
- Mix one spoon of tomato juice, half spoon of lemon juice, add a little turmeric powder and a little gram flour to make a paste, apply it below the eyes on black circles for 10 minutes massage gently and then wash with simple water, use it once a day regularly for few days, this is most affected to remove black circles around the eyes for fast relief drink tomato juice.
- In a bowl of curd add half spoon lemon juice, little Multani mitti and apply this paste on the face as a face pack for 15 to 20min. this is the best remedy for dry skin.
❍ Do’s for Skin Care in Winter Season
- Cleanse your skin with any of the above homemade paste at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.
- Use a sunscreen with a good SPF.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water.
- Use own homemade face peels and packs using ingredients home ingredients from the kitchen. They are natural and good for the skin.
- Eat whole-grain meals which include good fats and proteins because they are essential in repairing damaged skin and also retaining moisture.
❍ Don’ts for Skin Care in Winter Season
- Never take a bath with steaming hot water. It will make one’s skin capillaries weak and cause skin damage.
- Never try to cleanse yourself in a hurry; as it will not be done properly and if some bacterial invasions are left then it can breakouts at any time.