Lifestyle Tips and Tricks
Sleep is one of the most essential aspects of our healthy lifestyle to keep our most important activities in process and without it we would be able to function neither physically nor mentally. When one doesn’t get enough sleep then one can be irritable, lack concentration and feel weak. But, our busy lives often delay sleep and this effect is carried on to the next day’s life where we become weak in taking good decisions or even the efficiency of work slows down.
What one eats and drinks during the day significantly affects the sleep, along with other lifestyle habits.
By Modulating some of our lifestyle Changes, one can Experience Good Sleep (Healthy Lifestyle)
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 1 Keep a Proper Schedule of Sleep
Room decor ideas work only when one respects their own bedroom and follow all the rules and regulations consistently. It should not be one day dedication. So before planning anything prepare yourself for the change in lifestyle. Proper sleep time should be managed, at least maintain 6 to 8 hours of sleep every day. Keeping the same timings every day will program one’s body to sleep better. Choose time according to one’s comfort zone. Once the time schedule is decided then, one can start designing in the best possible way.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 2 Good Sleeping Environment
- One’s bedroom should be a peaceful place for rest and sleep. It should contain all the optimum physical factors like Temperature, lighting, and noise. These factors should be highly controlled so that one’s bedroom environment helps to fall asleep.
- If one has a pet, try moving it somewhere else if it often disturbs in the night.
- Make sure the bed is comfortable
- One should have a comfortable mattress should not be too soft or too hard, or a bed which is neither too small nor too old.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 3 Write Down Worries
If one tends to lie in bed thinking about everything one has to do the next day, write down in the notebook instead of remembering it repeatedly, this would help one to remove their worries when one is in bed and trying to sleep. So keep a paper and a pen close to the bed, which would help one to write down immediately as soon as one is on the bed to switch off to sleep.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 4 Make Sure the Room Is Clean
If one’s room is very messy or cluttered, one should clean it first. This will provide one a soothing and a pleasing aura in the room. Make the room spacious by resetting the things in the room. Try to move things around and see how they look and stay on the setting which is loved by one.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 5 Give Walls a Fresh Pleasing Paint or Apply Some Soothing Wallpaper
Try to paint the walls with one’s favourite colour or putting up some wallpaper which can give the room a completely new look.
- If one can’t paint the walls or change the wallpaper, put some fabric sceneries on the wall. Try to get it as smooth as possible.
- If one has a small room, consider painting the walls with one colour leaving the ceiling white. This will make room to look bigger.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 6 Hang Up Some Posters, Photos, or Artwork
This is suitable for those who wants to decorate within their low budget or are unable to repaint their rooms. If one is living in a rental house, then putting posters, photos or some beautiful scenery would be the best possible option. One can use double-sided mounting tape for pasting posters. If one is using wall hangings then consider matching it to the bed. For example, if the wall art has subtle hints of gold in it, consider getting gold pillows for the bed.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 7 Add Some Extra Pillows to the Bed
For the one to get the luxurious feeling, hotel-like feel, plan to have two to six pillows on the bed. Place the larger pillows towards the back, and the smaller pillows towards the front. Mix and match different colours and patterns.
Some ideas are given below for one’s convenience-
- One should mix large, bold prints with smaller, more intricate ones.
- Try to combine organic prints with geometric prints.
- Select contrasting colours. For example, one could get a pillow with a bright green pattern and a plain white pillow.
- For accent pillows, one should consider using something with a textured fabric or an irregular shape. Say, one could get velvet round pillow or a brocade tube pillow.
❒ Bedroom Design Idea 8 Get up if not Getting Sleep
If one is not getting sleep, then do not lie idle, worrying about things. Get up and do something of one’s own interest and also relaxes self, until feels sleepy again, then go back to bed.
If still the matter is serious and it’s affecting your daily life then consult a doctor who could give you the right suggestions.
“Transform the Room Decor Ideas and the Aura around One, the Problem of Sleep Will Be Solved”