❍ Latest Technology Updates
Instagram is the trending platform most often used by educationists, Bollywood, professionals, and politicians. We can say it is one of the most popular photo and video sharing apps in the world, and now with its add on features, it has just got more interesting.
Instagram, which we are familiar with shows its unique features and filters to support the user’s in making Insta stories and posts more happening and creativity but now has updated its required Boomerang filter with a bunch of new features.
❍ New Instagram Features
The Instagram new features show the updation in the new Boomerang features. The new features will include-
- Trim the length of the Boomerang stories.
- In the new feature slowmo, Boomerang videos are slowed to half their original speed.
- Echo creates a double vision effect.
- Enhancing the Boomerang and Duo, both in terms of speed up and slow down of the particular video.
- Adding a texture to the effect.
- Now, one can also trim and adjust the length of the recorded Boomerangs.
- The Instagram camera would be giving ways to express self and easily share what one is doing, thinking or feeling with the friends.
- The new updates in Boomerang make it an iconic part of Instagram, and one of the most beloved camera formats.
Latest Instagram updates are revealed by the company that it will further expand on creativity and would give one new way to use Boomerang to turn everyday moments into something fun and unexpected. Obviously, the new filters are available in the Boomerang option, which can be ported into the Instagram Stories camera.
The new effects which would come as an over-the-air (OTA) update can be accessed as follows:
- Take a Boomerang as usual,
- Open the Story camera,
- Swipe over to “Boomerang” on the carousel,
- One should then tap the shutter button or hold it down and let it go.
- One should then tap the infinity symbol along the top of the display to access the new effects.
- In case these features are not visible on your phone’s app, simply go to your Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store and update to the latest version of Instagram.
- Moreover, the Facebook-owned social app also earlier launched a new “Layout” feature that will allow users to include multiple photos in a single story.
With these updates, users can now create their Stories with up to six different photos, but this new feature was already on third-party apps to create similar images.
❖ Read More:
➥ INSTAGRAM AND WHATSAPP MAY SOON GET ‘NEW ADDITION’ TO THEIR NAMES
➥ Want More Instagram Followers? Here’s How to Do It
➥ OMG: Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Asim Riaz Getting Support from WWE Champion John Cena
➥ Apple Car key: Might Let You Unlock Car with Your iPhone