- Xiaomi is by all accounts on a move with its Smartphone launches. While it is yet to report any Mi marked cell phone in India, it propelled the Redmi 7 series,
- The Redmi Note 7 Series and the Redmi Y3 in A Span of one Month.
- Redmi Note 7S to Launch in India On May 20.
- The Smartphone is confirmed to highlight double back cameras with a 48MP fundamental sensor.
- The Smartphone is in all likely the Redmi Note 7 that was launched in China with Samsung’s 48MP GM1 sensor.
- The company recently took a jab at OnePlus and teased the launch of its ‘Lead Killer 2.0’ cell phone, which is relied upon to be the Redmi K20 with the Snapdragon 855 chipset,
- The comets via a Tweet, which states, “This is the (RedmiNote) you’ve been waiting for! RedmiNote7S with a Super 48MP came comes by means of a Tweet, which expresses,
- “This is the RedmiNote you’ve been sitting tight for! (RedmiNote7S) with a Super 48MP camera is going ahead twentieth May!” Currently,
- The Redmi Note 7 Pro is the company’s only phone to feature a 48MP camera
- The handset utilizes the Sony IMX 586 sensor to catch 12MP binned pictures until one changes over to a special mode to catch photo with 48MP resolution
This is the #RedmiNote you've been waiting for! 👀#RedmiNote7S with a Super #48MP camera is coming on 20th May!
Know more: https://t.co/KMvcxG1eHb #48MPForEveryone pic.twitter.com/G5YQt2mO6h
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) May 16, 2019
Sharing the news on the Mi Community discussion, Xiaomi expressed, “We realize that you adore Redmi Note arrangement, and it appears in numbers, Redmi Note 7 series has already sold 2Mn+ units since its launch in March. So we have decided to get you both “RedmiNote as well as 48MP in our upcoming Redmi Note 7S.”