Soon in India, Samsung Galaxy A51 and A71 will be launched, as the company has submitted a teaser page on its Indian site for the newest A-series smartphones. As of now, the teaser page will only display a “Notify me” button, defining that the price and release date, have not been revealed yet? Just to remind, the Samsung Galaxy A51 and A71 were already introduced globally last year, and the launch in India was anticipated since then. Adding on, commercial posters were seen at the company’s store at Delhi NCR for both galaxies A51 & A71 a few days back.
The teaser page reflects all the specifications of both the upcoming devices according to Samsung India’s website. Of course, the names of both the forthcoming phones aren’t stated anywhere till now but considering the visuals which have come across in the official ads of the two devices, it can be committed that these upcoming A-series are the galaxy A51 and A71.
According to the teaser page which highlights the quad-camera system, the larger battery and the punch-hole display that both the smartphones will come furnished with. So, those who are fascinated with these phones can easily fill their personal contact info and click the “Notify-me” button. Succeeding which, you will be the lucky first to know about the release date of the two phones.
❍ Samsung Galaxy A51 features and specifications:
A dual sim phone A51b features a 6.5-inch complete HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display. A selfie camera with 32-megapixel can be found in a tiny punch-hole at the front.
- Additionally, this device is mechanized by an octa-core processor which includes up to 8GM RAM to 128GB of inherent storage which is also expansible via a microSD card (till 512 GB).
- The device runs on one UI 2.0 build on Android 10 at the software front. Also for verification purposes, it promotes an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 4000mAh battery that assists 15W quick charging.
- Driving the attention on cameras, the A51 device exhibits a quad-rear camera that includes a 48-megapixel main camera with f/2.0 aperture, and 12-megapixel secondary macro camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 5-megapixel depth camera with f/2.2 aperture as well.
❍ Samsung Galaxy A71 features and specifications:
- Again, this Samsung galaxy A71 with dual-sim (nano), comes with a 6.7-inch full HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) super AMOLED Infinity-O Display. The device also consists of a 32-megapixel selfie camera which is located at the front in the punch-hole.
- Integrated with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB RAM of integral storage, this smartphone is powered by an octa-core processor. The device runs on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10. For verification, it comes with an-in display fingerprint sensor and a 4500mAh battery that assists 25W quick charging.
For cameras, Galaxy A71 displays a quad-camera framework that includes a 64-megapixel principal camera with f/1.8 aperture and a 12-megapixel second ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture. Also, the camera setup holds a 5-megapixel macro camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 5-megapixel deep camera with f/2.2 aperture.