Shah Rukh Khan proved why he is being called as ‘King of Bollywood’ and why he is still ruling the hearts of every Indian at TED Talks in Vancouver, CANADA. While World was waiting to hear for the first ever speech of SRK’s TED talk, the actor seems to be more excited as he shared the full version of the video as soon as it released.
He is the first Indian star to give speech at TED Talks. You just can’t take your eyes away from him, the aura & charm he has is just unimaginable. In a witty manner he described himself as the biggest lover in INDIA. SRK shared his thoughts on humanity, fame and love at TED Talks.
Shah Rukh Khan started his speech by saying :-Namaskar. I’m a movie star, I’m 51 years of age, and I don’t use Botox as yet. So I’m clean, but I do behave like you saw like a 21-year-old in my movies. Yeah, I do that. I sell dreams, and I peddle love to millions of people back home in India who assume that I’m the best lover in the world.
MUST WATCH TILL THE END.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 11, 2017
Do a favour to yourself by watching this video of probably India’s Greatest inspiring speaker. This energizing video will refresh you completely. Out of all 5 most inspiring lines of SRK from TED Talks are:
1) Humanity is a lot like me. It’s an aging movie star, grappling with all the newness, wondering whether she got it right.”
2) The Future You has to be like an ageing moviestar who believes the world should be in love with itself.”
3) You can use your energy to spread the darkness of destruction or you can use it to spread the joy of light to millions.”
4) The present you is annoyingly indefinable.
5) I sell dreams, and I peddle love to millions of people back home in India who assume that I’m the best lover in the world.