Skin Care Tips For Monsoon Season: During monsoon, it becomes a little difficult to take care of the skin as in rainy season weather is humid and face always remains moist. Primarily one has to keep the skin away from dampness because damp skin is very sensitive to dirt, impurities, microbes, and fungi. This could result in all sorts of skin issues ranging from irritation and rashes to ringworm.
Beauty is that which comes from inside. Beauty is not what needs to polish from the outside, in natural glow freshness and attraction appear on the face by eating the right food. Eating green vegetables, fruits and juices regularly provide good skin health. The skin remains beautiful and fresh and glowing. In the market one finds costly and harmful products, so, one can use homemade products for keeping skin healthy. They are not only cheap but do not harm the skin and also gives an everlasting glow to the skin. In olden times, food items like fruits vegetables and juices had been used to enhance the beauty and skincare, so, today also it can be used.
Some of the Skin Care Tips For Monsoon Season are written below. Pastes and lotions are prepared from vegetables and fruits, which can keep ones, skin clean, dirt free and also soft & fresh.
- Mix Multani mitti and milk apply it on the face and body; it gets freshness and prevents prickly heat in the summer season.
- Grind basil leaves with milk and apply it on the face, it removes pigmentation.
- Mix Nutmeg with milk, use this on the face, it removes pigmentation and acne of the face.
- Make a paste of milk, cream and honey, use this paste below eyes, it removes the bags under eyes; use of it on lips prevents them from drying and cracking and makes them beautiful.
- Massage of almond oil on the skin not only keeps it soft but also removes wrinkles.
- Use the paste of basil leaves half an hour before bath regularly, it makes the skin charming as basil has a natural bleaching agent.
- Any type of spot on the face can be removed by using nutmeg rubbed with coconut water regularly and washing in the morning with cold water, use it for 6 weeks regularly, it gives expected to benefit.
- Mix lemon juice in the curd apply this on the skin the dead skin becomes alive.
- Rubbing a piece of ripening papaya on the face removes dirt, the blackishness, and wrinkles from the face.
- Cut the potato in circular pieces put them on the eyes, it reduces swelling of Eyes.
- Apply mint leaves Juice on the face to remove spots and for clean skin.
- Mix half spoon of lemon juice with half spoon of honey, apply on the face for 10 minutes wash the face with cold water, do it twice a week, a face will glow.
- Apply the juice of an orange on the face for 10 minutes, then wash it, clears the skin color.
- Clean your face with raw milk twice a day, it improves the skin color. The skin becomes soft and smooth.
- Grind the basil leaves in lemon juice, apply this paste on the face, it removes all the spots, patches and pigmentation from the face.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of lemon juice in a tablespoon of cucumber juice add a little turmeric powder in it. Apply this paste on the face and necklet it dry after half an hour wash the neck and rubs with a thick towel, it is good for the skin.
- Apply lemon juice with glycerin in the same proportion at the dry elbow it becomes soft in a few days.
- Soak the rose petal, black raisin, almond and nutmeg in milk for the whole night. Make a paste of it by grinding in the morning; apply it on the face regular use of its remove the pigmentation and moles from the face.
- Mix one spoon of tomato juice, half spoon of lemon juice, add a little turmeric powder and a little gram flour to make a paste, apply it below the eyes on black circles for 10 minutes massage gently and then wash with simple water, use it once a day regularly for few days, this is most affected to remove black circles around the eyes for fast relief drink tomato juice.
- In a bowl of curd add half spoon lemon juice, little Multani mitti and apply this paste on the face as a face pack for 15 to 20min. this is the best remedy for dry skin.
- Make the paste of two spoon lemon juice one spoon almond oil, 2 spoon besan flour, and one spoon curd, apply it on hands legs face and neck after 5 minutes remove by rubbing in reverse direction this will get rid of unwanted hair on the skin, the skin will glow.
- Squeeze one lemon in half cucumber adds a little turmeric and a spoon of honey in it. Make a paste by grinding, apply on face, neck, hands, and legs, Wash after 10 minutes. Continue for a week, it will remove pigmentation blackness below the eyes and improves the color of the skin.
- Take 16 spoons of gram flour, half spoon of turmeric powder and a little raw milk; make a paste add 8 to 10 drops of mustard oil or olive oil. Stir it till it becomes a paste; apply this on face, neck, hands, and legs in all parts of the body. Let it dry for some time, after this remove the paste by applying pressure through the hands by rubbing paste comes out like a small wick along with dirt. Now after some time wash it with lukewarm water or take a bath. Dry the body with a towel. The skin becomes clear, as smooth as silk, as soft as butter and face will be shiny. Applying this paste on the face removes pigmentation, spots, wrinkles, and blackishness of the face; it also removes the unwanted hair from the face.
Do’s for Skin Care Tips For Monsoon Season
- Cleanse your skin with any of the above homemade paste at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.
- Use a sunscreen with a good SPF.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water.
- Do not wear artificial jewelry in Monsoon. The humidity in the air will cause rashes.
- Use your own homemade face peels and packs using ingredients home ingredients from the kitchen. They are natural and good for the skin.
- Eat whole-grain meals which include good fats and proteins because they are essential in repairing damaged skin and also retaining moisture.
- Wear open footwear which will help your feet to breathe, which will not lead to any fungal and bacterial infections. Try to wear waterproof footwear like sandals and floaters.
- Make sure when one goes for a pedicure, the tools are sterilized. Although, most salons maintain hygienic conditions, but still check that all the tools are properly disinfected; otherwise one can ask them to do so in front of you.
Don’ts for Skin Care in Rainy Season
- Never take a bath with steaming hot water. It will make one’s skin capillaries weak and cause skin damage.
- Never try to cleanse yourself in a hurry; as it will not be done properly and if some bacterial invasions are left then it can breakouts at any time.
Enjoy Monsoon with Happiness and In Good Health