The best health remedy is a good night’s sleep it is a key to our well-being. When one is on fast without any food or water for 6-8 hours then it becomes tricky for the metabolism as not only our body is starved it is also dehydrated (Weight loss).
While water is kick start of our day and along with it there are several blended drinks which can not only re-hydrate but also energize and boost our metabolism.
In fact losing weight has never been an easy task. Also burning the stubborn belly fat can be a terrifying for many people. But, if one is really looking to lose 4-5 kgs in just 2-3 weeks – which could be unrealistic but one can make it real by exercising and maintaining diet regularly, which, can shed extra kilos. However, drinking healthy drinks accompanied by healthy foods and workout will speed up the weight loss process. These amazing drinks will not only help one to lose weight but will also boost body’s metabolism and improve digestion. The awesome thing is that they are super easy-to-prepare at home.
Some Weight loss Kick Start Boosting Drinks are Described Below
Weight Loss 1 Coffee with Dark Chocolate Drink
Coffee contains caffeine that very efficiently increases metabolic activity and enhances energy level in our body. Better metabolic activities lead to suppression of hunger in the body. Moreover, coffee contains in it the element called chlorogenic acid, which is known to speed-up weight loss.
Various studies had proved that dark chocolates have high satisfaction value; therefore, it makes us feel full for a longer time. They also contain MUFA’S (monounsaturated fatty acids) which are known to boost the body’s metabolism and burn fat. When consumed in moderate quantities, dark chocolate is known to slower the digestion process and curb cravings.
- 1 teaspoon black coffee
- 3/4 teaspoon grated dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup hot water
- In a coffee mug add hot water and coffee in it.
- Now, stir it well and add the ground flaxseeds.
- Mix well and top it off with grated dark chocolate.
Weight Loss 2 Fruit Juice Drink
The American Nutrition and Medical Research Centre Scientists showed that grapefruit hold unique plant compounds that promote weight loss. This fibre-rich fruit makes us feel satisfied for longer, thus functioning as an excellent hunger suppressant.
Pomegranate is full of health promoting antioxidants. This fruit is known to enhance digestive health; also contain B-complex vitamins fibres necessary for digestion.
- 3/4 cup grapefruit
- 1 1/2 teaspoon organic honey
- 3/4 cup pomegranate
- Salt (as per taste)
- Take a blender and grind grapefruit and pomegranate into it.
- Juice the fruits and pour into a tall glass.
- Now, add honey and black salt as per the taste.
- Stir well before consuming.
Weight Loss 3 Ginger and Lemon Drink
Ginger can create wonders for digestive health. Ginger protects and repairs the gut, accelerates the movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract, and reduces swelling and cramps. It also aggravates the taste buds, and gets digestive juices in flow.
Lemon is a very rich source of vitamin C and acts as a detoxifying agent. The fibres pectin present in lemon sluggish down the digestion of sugars and starches and improve gut health.
- 1 inch ginger root
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 cup of cold water
- 3/4 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Cut ginger in small pieces and crush into a blender.
- Add cold water and blend it well.
- Take a tall glass and pour the blended ginger water into it.
- Add lime juice and sprinkle roasted cumin powder.
- Stir well before drinking.
Weight Loss 4 Pineapple Juice Drink
Pineapple comprises bromelain, which helps in digestion and cuts swellings. Moreover, pineapple juice can improve the symptoms of colitis, which is an inflammatory bowel condition marked by bloating and dehydration.
Cinnamon is added to this juice that helps to hold back appetite, lowers blood glucose and improves lipid parameters. Limes are known to be rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. They increase immunity and regulate filling and body weight.
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple
- 2 1/2 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon powder
- Black salt (as per taste)
- Cut pineapple into smaller pieces and put the pieces into a blender. Blend well.
- Now, pour the pineapple juice into a glass and add cinnamon powder, lime juice and black salt (as per one’s taste).
- Stir the mixture well.
- Consume this drink empty stomach in the morning for weight loss.
Weight Loss 5 Green Tea and Mint Drink
Green tea consists of caffeine which acts as a refreshment that has been shown to help fat burning and improve exercise performance revealed in various studies. Green tea is full with antioxidants known as catechins that help in weight loss by mobilizing fat.
Mint also plays its own amazing role in weight loss, and the reason is associated with its high digestive properties. Mint stimulates digestive enzymes, which allows better absorption of nutrients from food. When the body is able to assimilate and absorb nutrients properly, for better metabolism. A faster metabolism helps weight loss.
- 2 tablespoon green tea leaves
- 6-7 mint leaves
- 1 cup hot water
- Take a pan and add one cup of water and mint leaves and boil.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Then, add green tea leaves, cover it and keep as such for 5 minutes.
- Then with the help of a strainer, strain and pour the boiled water into a tea mug.
These are amazing drinks for morning boosters and weight loss wonders. Try any one of these five morning weight loss boosting drinks to cleanse one’s body from inside out and find the results in just few weeks.
“Drink Healthy and Stay Healthy With Charming Personality”