Latest Technology News
The latest technology has made some limitations for the use of Whatsapp on some of the smartphones and has declared some of its limitations and has already withdrawn support from a number of phones from 31st December 2019.
WhatsApp’s latest features have been shown up in the beta app, a month before it has been declared to the general public. If one wants to be the first to try out the latest WhatsApp features, here’s how one can download the WhatsApp beta app.
Usually, this download takes about a month for a new feature to run properly from the beta client over to the public build. That was the case with the dark mode, and any new feature or UI change that WhatsApp is planning on rolling out will make its way to the beta channel first. If one is unwilling to wait for a particular feature to go live in the public channel, one can always download the beta app.
Trending Tech News
WhatsApp runs an official beta program on the Play Store, but that has been full for over a year and isn’t taking new beta testers. One’s best option instead is to sideload the latest beta APK and one can install the app.
But before one starts this download, one is advised to back up their Whats App messages and media, so, that if something unpleasant occurs, one doesn’t lose their chats and photos.
Latest Whatsapp Beta
Once the backup has taken of messages to Google Drive, these steps can be followed to sideload the latest WhatsApp for Android beta:
- It is advised to open Google Chrome or any web browser on the smart phone.
- Then type com.
- Click on the Search box on the top right corner.
- Then type WhatsApp beta and click go.
- After this tap the Download button next to the WhatsApp Messenger beta listing.
- After this, in the Download section, select the build number once again.
- Now tap Download APK to begin the download.
- Click OK in the dialog box to let Chrome download the file.
- Then click on Open.
- One needs to allow Chrome to install apps. Click Settings to get started.
- Click Allow from this source to On to continue the installation.
- Then click on Install to install the latest version of WhatsApp beta.
Once the entire download has done for installing WhatsApp, make sure one disables the setting that allows Chrome to install unknown apps.
One should go to Settings -> Apps & notifications -> Special app access -> Install unknown apps -> Chrome -> Toggle the setting to off.
If one ever feels like to discontinue the beta channel, then only one need to do is uninstall the app and just download the official WhatsApp client from the Play Store.