Pregnant women very often put on excess weight during pregnancy in addition to the weight of the developing fetus. The main reason for it is that they with no reason crave strange foods and lots of it. Most pregnant women think that they have to eat a lot to nourish the baby but it is a wrong thought. In actual one should only eat till one is satisfied, not with excess or double.
The excess food gets deposited in the body as fat and sometimes it becomes very stubborn to get rid of. One to keep fit and healthy after delivery has to take care of the beginning of pregnancy itself.
❒ Some of the tips to get Body in shape after Delivery are mentioned below:
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 1 Take Care during Pregnancy
If one is pregnant, it is obvious one will gain weight, but that shouldn’t be taken undue advantage and start eating chocolate cake for breakfast or a family-size bag of chips for an afternoon snack. One will have cravings, and you should eat from time to time, but nutritious food mostly fruits and vegetables should be consumed. One should be careful to avoid later problems. Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to take rest and be seated always and become a potato. One should walk around the block once or twice a day. This will benefit the mother and the baby by getting good blood flow and fresh air into the lungs.
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 2 Nature Weight-Loss Advantages
Everything is well framed naturally after the birth of the baby there’s an immediate loss of 11-13 lbs. Breastfeeding will also help one to lose weight, by burning up to 800 calories a day. And after one has regained the strength after 4-6 weeks, one can start exercising; a little bit of weight training will go a long way to help one to lose weight.
Not necessary to go to the Gym but baby weight is enough. Hold the baby to your chest and do lunges. Lunge behind the stroller as you walk. On your Body, hold your baby above your chest and do presses toward the ceiling.
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 3 Take Good Rest
Take rest along with the baby. Baby’s requirements can impose strange sleep cycles on adults and this can upset the metabolism and this makes it hard to lose pregnancy weight. Sleeping when the baby sleeps will allow one to avoid any long-term sleep deficits. This will keep energy levels high and will also help one to keep sugar cravings for energy in check.
If one doesn’t get enough sleep, one won’t have the energy to keep moving through waking hours.
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 4 Natural Weight Loss Remedies
Weight loss supplements contain many ingredients that are not permitted for women who are pregnant or nursing. Always go for natural weight loss foods that will curb your hunger and will affect the metabolism in a healthy way.
- One can take some apple cider vinegar in hot water two or three times a day to help reduce fat.
- One can take lime and honey in the water a couple of times a day; it is a natural weight loss remedy.
- One can take tea made from Indian plum leaves, it has fat-burning properties. Drink twice a day.
- Green tea has excellent properties that help weight loss. Drink it often during the day.
- One should consume a cabbage dish once a day which is good for weight loss – low in calories and high in fiber.
- Acai berry juice Taken twice a day, can be an effective weight loss remedy.
- Eat vegetables like celery, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
- One’s breakfast is the most important meal of the diet plan.
- Fish, beans, skinless poultry, lean meat cuts are good sources of protein, and will also lessen hunger.
- One should add fiber to the diet; this will fill one without adding excess calories.
- One should eat nuts, they take longer to digest, keeping one full for a longer time.
- Prefer eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, and lots of low-fat dairy products.
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 5 Live in Company of Other Mothers
This is not only good for moral support and sympathetic conversation, but one can also see what other mothers are doing that works for them. A mom who is on a second or third child can give a lot of knowledge to a first-timer.
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 6 Can Resume Sex
One knows that sex is good for health and a recent pregnancy should not prevent having an emotionally and physically good time. One usually requires four to six weeks for healing, so that there is no discomfort; but try to get Body into the pleasure of things as soon as possible.
One has to regain good control of the bladder and strengthen the pelvic floor and Kegel exercises will help with that.
❍ Tips to Get Body in Shape after Delivery 7 Do Regular Exercises
One already knows that getting Body to exercise should be a gradual process, but one can always start some simple exercises after four weeks of childbirth. There’s existed a gap in the abdominal muscles right after giving birth. It usually disappears within four to eight weeks. Make sure this gap is healed before doing belly exercises.
- Pelvic tilts may help one reduce the belly fat.
- Pilates and Yoga may help one to gain strength and flexibly.
- Bridge exercises help one to tighten abdominal muscles and strengthen core muscles.
- An exercise ball is a great tool for tummy exercises after pregnancy.
- Aerobic exercises like – swimming, biking and running, will keep heart rates up.