1. Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent.
2. Whatever you do in life, do it like it’s your first and last time, and you’ll never get another chance.
3. It’s not necessary that the world will accept your creativity but don’t give up on it.
4. There might come a point when you’ll feel lonely. That is when your creativity will be like your best friend.
6. Taking your blessings for granted is the most ungracious stupidity, both in chess and in life.
7. There is no right time and right place for love… it can happen any time.
8. Very few people can turn their passion into their profession. I am one of those lucky few.
9. Relationships kill love. Relationships have rules. And rules are misinterpreted.
10. If you live by your fears, everything that could go wrong will go wrong.