Top 10 easiest DIY kitchen hacks
It always feels a delight to eat good food and the taste enhances if it is a home cooked food. While enjoying the home cooked delicacies, do we ever realize how tough it is to manage and arrange the kitchen? From cleaning the utensils to arranging the stuff in kitchen, it is not that easy as it appears from distance. Hats off to all the women who try to maintain their kitchen in a tidier and clean way. Here are some cool kitchen hacks which are found to be incredibly useful and can prove to be a great help in managing the day to day kitchen activities. If these hacks are tried in day to day routine, it can also help them saving some money on different accessories. Lets learn the trick to make some of them.
- This easy kitchen hack comes out handy to make a scrapper for collecting the waste from floor. Any used phenyl or oil bottle can be cut at the shown places to make this useful accessory.
- Arrange all the cleansers in the kitchen in a smart and easy way as shown in the picture. It wont acquire any space in your kitchen area. Yippi….
- Such an easy way to cutting and chopping. And no need to collect the peeled off waste just throw through the hole into the bin directly. What an easy drawer based bin with no touch to bin required.
- Spice jar rack system- Easy to identify the spices and less storage area required. What an innovative idea. One must copy to solve the day to day spice puzzle.
- Such a new concept of decorating the kitchen accessories on wall . Not only storage space is saved but the things come out handy also. Try this one out..
- Containers for spoon and forks:- Use the pickle container or other long tube like but wide mouth containers for easy settlement of spoons and forks in the kitchen as shown below:-
- Any elongated container can be converted into a polythene dispenser with ease. DO try this one in order to keep the polythenes in a tidy and proper manner.
- I love this one. You also see carefully. Such an easy way to pack eatables and they will remain protected from any moisture. And also easy to pour.
- For a house full of kids where candies are much in demand, Lets try this simple way out to identify the candies and store them.
- Can a file holder be reused like this. Amazing !