Top 10 reasons why you should visit India
A tour to the Indian subcontinent should be on every traveler’s bucket list. Incredible India is filled with layers and layers of history and is a country with wide contrasts and contradictions. A trip to a country like India is adventurous and full of uncertainties. The trip can actually change your outlook towards the country, and in fact, make it better than what is shown in the India-centric movies which are made in Hollywood.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should pay your next visit to Incredible India to explore the country.
The local people of India are kind, generous and hospitable, especially the people living in low-lying rural and urban areas. Whether it is a meal for the afternoon at a local’s residence, or the children playing in the streets of a city, Indian people have warmth in how they treat tourists and travelers.
- One of the most important and the most spectacular reason to visit India is the Taj Mahal. Crafted by Emperor Shah Jahan, Taj Mahal is the epitome of love and devotion and the most iconic symbol of India. This is the most beautiful architecture in the world, and it should be on every traveler’s list.
- The food served in India is delicious! And it can be a lone reason why a visit to India is a must. From mutton rogan josh to tandoori chicken and Rajma Chawal in the North, to Idli Sambhar and Dosa in the South, India has lots of food to offer. Every state has its own specialty in food.
- The Ganges, holiest river in the world, is 2525 km long and runs from the Himalayas to the Bay of Bengal. The river provides sustenance to many households situated on the banks of the river, in the form of fishing and agriculture, and is a beautiful river giving hopes to millions of people in the country. They believe their prayers are fulfilled when they pay their homage to Ganga/Ganges. Their faith cannot be left unseen by the travelers.
- The beautiful state of Rajasthan in North India is a province belonging to Rajas and Maharajas, and this tradition even prevails today. Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, all the cities are filled with majestic forts and mighty and spectacular places. There are camels, jewelry, and desserts, which catch the eye of the travelers.
- The beaches of India in the southern state have their own beauty. Agonda and Palolem beaches in Goa and Kovalam and Alappuzha in Kerala, are some of the amazing beaches in the Southern India. The beauty of the beaches attracts many travelers to India.
- You can love it, you can hate it, but you cannot ignore it! You will experience endless traffic jams, endless honking, much-crowded streets, and utter chaos in almost every state of India. And yet this utter chaos will make you experience a whole new world where people are so busy with their fast-paced lives. Also, experiencing the reality will help you embrace its culture and tradition.
- India has all the four major religions of the world, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Christianity. The concepts of religion and spirituality are intricately intertwined in India. People follow their religion with utmost dedication and devotion. Many people travel to India to practice spirituality and preach Yoga for inner peace.
- The architecture of India is commendable and the country is filled with forts, palaces, museums, monuments, mosques, temples, etc, which gives an insight into the history, culture, and religion of the country. India is home to the oldest civilization in the world. There are currently 32 UNESCO world heritage sites in the country.
- Seek adventure wherever you go! No matter where you are traveling to, there is always a scope of adventure. Riding on the streets of Goa or trekking on the snow-capped mountains of Himalayas, adventure everywhere will keep you thrilled and keep you wanting for more and more.‘Padharo Maaro Des’ which means ”Welcome to My Country”