Women empowerment let women live their lives with dignity and freedom. It fills them with self- esteem and self- confidence. By doing this, women can make their own identity. In fact, they are able to gain respectable positions in society. A working mother can too make a great balance between her work and family because along with family and motherhood, a woman can complete her life by doing work. Working women become independent as they are financially stable and in many more ways. It also increases the role of women in building an economy. These are some very famous lines of Laine, 1998- “I am relieved if, rather than sex bias; the reason why more women are not breaking through the glass ceiling of academic medicine is that their children are hanging on the tails of their white coats. Most of us are happy to have them there, and academic medicine offers a level of professional fulfillment, financial stability, and geographic flexibility that is well worth the juggle.”
These lines reflect the unique life of the situation of working mothers.
Here are some tips for working wives which they can utilize in their lives to make it more easier-
- The working woman has to always keep convincing her family that she is working for the betterment of her family.
- You must know that things good for your family is always good for your children.
- Self-care should be your priority because it takes a lot of energy to manage family and kids. You must exercise daily to keep yourself fit.
- Build your team at work and at home as well. Working women or mothers need to do this to run their lives smoothly because work and family are two different things and it is important to manage both of them with your best.
- Create connections when you can do so. You must sit with your children and talk to them at least 15 minutes because at this time they will let you know their secrets.