There is a dilemma about cooking that it is a hard job of standing for hours in the kitchen but somehwere it is not true. It is a job of more fun and enjoyment. This can only be done by wisely choosing the main ingredients of the food you want to make. Ingredients are the soul of food as without them we cannot cook. So wisely choosing the ingredients can make the food more delicious and it’s cooking very easy.
Here are some yummy dishes that you can make quickly and easily with only 3 ingredients:
1. Chia Seed and Apple Smoothie
A smoothie is a great idea for breakfast as a lot of energy is required while we go out for our work.
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Chopped apple-1
- Chia seeds-1 tablespoon
- It is the most simple dish to cook.
- All you need is to put all three ingredients in a blender and then just blend it well.
- Serve it chilled.
2.Coca-Cola Glazed Chicken
Mostly everyone loves chicken and coca-cola both.
- Coca-cola -2 liters
- Chicken legs
- Light soya sauce-2 tablespoons
- Add on’s: salt
- Cook the chicken legs fully by boiling them in a pan of hot water.
- The water should be replaced by coca-cola now, once the leg pieces are cooked.
- When coca-cola starts boiling add soya sauce and salt according to taste.
- Then cover the pan and let it cook for about 30 minutes. Stir well at regular intervals. Coca-cola’s consistency should be syrupy.
- Remove it from the flame and serve hot.
3. Chocolate fudge
Chocolate is everyone’s favorite. You can never say a no to chocolates.
- sweetened condensed milk-1/4 can
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips-3/4 cups
- Butter-1 tablespoon
- Put all the three ingredients in a microwaveable bowl and keep the microwave at medium temperature and switch on till the choco chips are melted completely.
- It takes only 4-5 minutes to melt. Stir as per requirement.
- Then pour into a well-greased bowl and refrigerate till set.
4. Tomato soup
Soups are always tasty and one can never say no to soups. They are very soothing. But they are very difficult to cook. So here is a simple way of making tomato soup with only three ingredients.
- Halved plum tomatoes-2kg,
- Thick cream-1 cup,
- Onion-1 medium chopped coarsely,
- Add on’s: black pepper-1/2 tablespoon,
- salt-2 tablespoon,
- olive oil-6 tablespoon.
- The oven should be preheated to 200 degrees. The tomatoes seasoned with 1 and a half tablespoon of salt and half tablespoon of pepper be placed in a baking tray and they must bedrizzle with three tablespoons of olive oil.
- The tomatoes should be roasted for one hour and 15 minutes and then left to let them cool.
- Now put three tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add onions. Cook them on a medium flame and add half tablespoon of salt and let them cook till they become soft and translucent.
- Now add tomatoes, juices, cream and a cup of water in the pan. Let it boil for 20-25 minutes on a low flame.
- After cooking let it cool for some time and then put it into the blender and blend till it converts into a puree.
- Serve it with seasonings according to your taste.
5. Till-coconut ladoos
It is the best homemade sweet dish.
- Dry grated coconut-1 cup,
- Deseeded and chopped dates- 1-1/2 cup,
- White sesame seeds-2 cups.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan until it turns golden brown. Now keep them aside and let them cool.
- Now put coconut and stir well until it is little roasted.
- Grind the sesame seeds in a blender but don’t make its powder.
- Now put the dates, sesame seeds and coconut in a bowl and mix well.
- Now take a small amount in your hand and gently shape them like laddoos.
6. Kaju ki barfi
It is the festival’s favorite sweet dish of everyone.
- Milk-240 gms,
- Cashew nuts-250 gms, and
- Some silver leaves for garnishing.
- Blend cashews and milk together in a blender.
- Now add sugar to this paste and cook it in a pan on a low flame until the sugar mixes. Let it come to a boil.
- Stir the mixture well until it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Now let it cool for some time and roll the mixture over a greased surface with a rolling pin and cover it with silver leaves.
- Nutella-1-1/4 cups,
- All-purpose flour- 1/2 cups,
- salt-1/2 tablespoon
- The oven should be preheated to 180-degree celsius.
- Put the egg yolk in a bowl and beat on low speed until it gets combined and add Nutella and beat again.
- Add flour and salt and beat until they get combined.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and bake it for 25-30 minutes. let it cool for some time. Then cut it into required pieces and serve.
8. Chicken Barbeque
Popcorn-Even its name makes your mouth water.
- Barbeque chips-6 cups
- Chicken breasts-2
- BBQ sauce- 1 cup
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 90-degree celsius.
- Put the breasts pieces into the bowl after cutting it into small pieces.
- Add the barbeque sauce and mix well.
- Take a zip lock bag and crush the barbeque chips.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the crushed chips and bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot